- 4 Essential Activities to Stand Out During a Trade Show
The participation in a fair implies the articulation of people, moments, and opportunities. An event of this kind is appealing for visitors who can turn into potential customers. For this reason, it's important to keep in mind a set of activities that you should promote during the event.
In addition to the most common concerns, such as making sure that everything is working at your booth, or that you have gifts and merchandising available, there are other tasks that you must consider before the fair starts and which mustn't be forgotten on the days of the event.
The suggestions that we present below are a set of activities that we consider to be essential for the success of the action at the event, and which can be adapted to different contexts and markets. Enjoy!
1. Promote different approaches to the visitors
- Make sure your representatives are assertive and have a welcoming attitude;
- Quick approach —pitch your company, products, and services to visitors passing by your booth;
- Prestigious approach —if you want something more prestigious, schedule an hour, ask for registration, and perform a more formal and complete presentation with the help of audiovisuals;
- Demo Approach —Showcase your products and services with a live demo, if applicable.
2. Promote networking and sales actions
- Schedule meetings with potential clients during the event;
- Have statistics and information about your business results at hand;
- Use innovative features to make your products and services stand out.
3. Promote attractions at the booth
- Promote successful case presentations;
- Carry out workshops about trends of your industry, products and services;
- Offer consulting services to visitors interested in learning more about your offer;
- Give special gifts;
- Promote games.
4. Share on your social media
- Encourage your followers to visit the fair and your booth;
- Go live and share a product demonstration on your social media;
- Promote games in which the visitors need to access your social networks.
Are you going to participate in a professional fair and need help to create an exhibition space adapted to your needs? Talk to us and discover our solutions.